Are you ready to find joy in your body?
Get in touch with your body and your soul with a daily devotional movement practice. Lapdances4god is a 30-day self-directed course that helps you create an intuitive movement practice that brings connection, sensuality, and a powerful spiritual practice into your life.
Do you feel weirdly disconnected from your body?
- Do you avoid exercise, and associate it with punishment and hating yourself?
- Have you spent so much time doomscrolling that you've forgotten how to be in your body?
- Has taking care of your children made you feel like you don't have time to care of yourself?
- Do you spend all your time up in your brain, forgetting your body completely until it hurts and forces you to notice it?
- Do you want to find a spiritual practice that fits for your life?
- Do you feel like as you get older, you have less access to joy in your body?
- Are you dealing with chronic conditions that make you feel locked up, constricted, or numb?
- Do you wish you could feel sexy and playful in your body?
I totally get it — that was me too.
I'm Ariel, and I'll be your dance doula.
When my life fell apart in 2015 (medical emergency, turning 40, and my marriage abruptly ending), I tried using all my brain's best tools to heal... but it turned out my brain couldn't help. I tried everything -- reading books, talk therapy, seated meditation. My reward was crushing anxiety, insomnia, and debilitating panic attacks.
In a moment of desperation, crying one night, I put on headphones and started dancing.
Five years later, I'm still dancing.
Won't you join me?
Why is it called Lapdances4god, and what do you mean by GOD?
What's the structure of the course?
Are there scheduled classes or zooms?
Do I need to be a good dancer?
What if I'm out of shape, or working with a disability?
Do I have to dance on-screen?
Daily conscious movement can change your life...
Here's what Lapdances4god students have to say:
This practice is truly transforming. These short but powerful somatic play times are changing me.
The Lapdances4god daily practices open new pathways to metabolize grief, find my body in movement every damn day, and enlivening my spirit.
I think the world would be so much better if we all danced for ten minutes every morning.
This course was exactly what I was looking for. Each day has a simple outline and the structure lets you dive in as deeply as you want, whether that's just getting your body used to new movements or going full woo.
As someone who had previously dabbled with movement practice but struggled to turn it into a ongoing habit, completing Lapdances4god helped me break that barrier and I've found a daily practice that works for me.
Lapdancing4god is just plain fun! For all the dance-crying I’ve done, I’ve also dance-laughed, dance-goofed off, dance-seduced myself, and dance-blown kisses at my reflection.
As a yoga teacher of mine used to say, “It doesn’t matter what it looks like. If you’re feeling it and you’re breathing, you’re doing it right.” Ariel embodies this same energy. She is the cheerleader and dance doula and spiritual big sister of my dreams.
You might think starting a daily movement practice called Lapdances4god sounds extremely woo-woo and totally insane, but I’m here to tell you that it’s f*cking life-changing!
Ariel is a great guide who offers flexibility and relatability, and she really engages with her community.
She’s created a movement course that is introspective, body positive, challenging, enlightening, and AMAZING.
I signed up because I wanted to create a dance meditation as daily practice. Ariel was authentic, personal, irreverent, and spiritual... encouraging us to try things in and outside of our comfort zone, things that made us feel silly, sexy, strong, and sacred. I loved the course -- one of my favourite online courses I’ve ever taken!
Lapdances4god can be for anyone who loves some form of dancing, whether they’re a dancer or not, who is looking to experience a different relationship with their body.
This practice has grabbed me by the arm and lifted me out of the deepest physical and mental funk. I have suffered from arthritis in most of my joints, with the additional burden of a substantial weight gain, this past year I have just been in pain ALL the time. Since starting a daily dance practice, I have been able to get out of bed and get down the stairs feeling more secure that my feet and legs are solid. I feel like I have received an injection of VITALITY. I am relearning how to engage with my body and I feel… ALIVE! This work has transformed me!!!
Ready to birth your new daily devotional movement practice?
If you're an existing student, click here to opt-in for the Lapdances4god Spring Cohort.
Develop a daily devotional dance practice
- Lifetime access to course modules & seasonal cohorts
- 20+ video prompts to help you develop your own intuitive dance practice - 5+ hours of material
- Dedicated Spotify playlist so you can dance along
- Group coaching for all students
- Ongoing access to seasonal cohorts: dance through the course with daily email prompts and more one-on-one support from Ariel
COURSE + AFTERGLOW BUNDLE
Lapdances4god + access to all other content
The AFTERGLOW BUNDLE unlocks access to all Ariel's current work including:
- Lapdances4god course & seasonal cohorts
- Two additional online courses: Offbeat Enneagram and Healing Anxious Attachment
- Afterglow Essay bundle: 40 long-form essays, all Ariel's most recent writing
- Audiobook: Exclusive access to the audiobook for PROS BEFORE BROS, Ariel's second book
- Deleted scenes: 15 chapters deleted from Ariel's third book, From Shitshow To Afterglow
- Monthly vlogs: Get behind-the-scenes access with Ariel's intimate private monthly vlog series
Get a sneak peek today!
Enter your email to get a peek at Lapdances4god.
I'll send you the first video segment of the course 💕 Ariel